Barrier Emergency Gate
Crowd barriers are used when audiences and spectators need to be held at a distance, but sometimes you need to have an easy access. This is the case with this variant provided with a gate. The Emergency acces barier can be used as regular barrier but also as a gateway enabling crew to walk through or for use in quick response when a bigger opening is needed. These barriers ensure safety, high quality and ease of use with ergonomics and easy handling.
They fold flat after use and can be stacked on dollies for easy transport and storage.
- Same material specifications and looks as the standard barrier
- 115 cm. opening
- Sloped front and back
- The top rail is rounded for audience comfort
- The connection of the Top rail is seamlessly avoiding pinch points
- The design enables handling without risk of trapped fingers
- Designed with tread plate that prevents liquids from pooling
118,6 cm / 46.7 in.
207,0 cm / 81.5 in.
125,0 cm / 49.2 in.
100,8 kg / 238 lbs.
EN AW-6082 T6
Connection set (Bolts and nuts)
Productcodes & Description