Barrier Inside Corner 90°
Standard lightweight crowd control systems. They can be bolted together for one firmly anchored fence that will remain in place even in very agitated situations. The barrier is held in place by the audience standing on top of the floor plate on the front side of the barrier section.
This fixed corner can be used to create inside 90 degrees corners.
- Fixed angle
- The top rail is rounded for audience comfort
- The connection of the Top rail is seamlessly avoiding pinch points
- The design enables handling without risk of trapped fingers
- Designed with tread plate that prevents liquids from pooling
- Can be used in high pressured areas
118,6 cm / 46.7 in.
51,8 cm / 20.4 in.
125,0 cm / 49.2 in.
40,3 kg / 88.8 lbs.
EN AW-6082 T6
Connection set (Bolts and nuts)
Productcodes & Description
Inside Corner 90°