Eurotruss Barrier Standard
Standard lightweight crowd control systems. They can be bolted together for one firmly anchored fence that will remain in place even in very agitated situations. The barrier is held in place by the audience standing on top of the floor plate on the front side of the barrier section.
They fold flat after use and can be stacked on dollies for easy transport and storage.
On the backside of the vertical part a step is attached between the two braces, giving security personnel the possibility to check visual and when necessary have physical access to the crowd.
- Top rail is rounded for audience comfort
- The connection of the Top rail is seamlessly avoiding pinch points
- A step on the backside facilitates visual and physical access to the audience
- The design enables handling without risk of trapped fingers
- Designed with tread plate that prevents liquids from pooling
118,6 cm / 46,7 in.
103,5 cm / 40,7 in.
125,0 cm / 49,2 in.
40,3 kg / 88,8 lbs.
EN AW-6082 T6
Connection set (Bolts and nuts)
Productcodes & Description