XD Rectangular Truss
XD straight elements lend themselves to use as span exposed to bending stress resistant spans for vertical loads at a free span of up to 20m (66 feet) at high load.
Predestined for indoor use, the XD Truss is characterized in particular by its slender shape and low packing volume.
Made with the fast connection system and approved according the DIN EN 1999-1-1 & 1999-1-1/A2 (Eurocode 9).
Note: The XD Truss System is standard equipped with diagonal pin positions but is also available with horizontal pin positions.
(Add Code H for horizontal pin: like XD-300H).
- Tolerance free connection with conical connector
- High stability aluminium alloy
- Excellent load-bearing capacity combined with low dead weight
- 3 mm wall thickness of 50 mm main tube
- High load capacity at free spans up to 20 m.
- TüV approved
- High wear resistance
400 mm / 15.75 in
290 mm / 11.42 in
50 x 3 mm / 1.97 x 0.12 in
25 x 3 mm / 0.98 x 0.12 in
~9 kg/m / ~6 lbs/ft
Horizontal or Diagonal
EN AW-6082 T6
Productcodes & Description